Objective, Business Environment (Forecast) and Basic Policies in the 41st Fiscal year (ending March 31, 2021)
Innovation toward becoming a 100-billion-yen company
Business Environment (Forecast)
- The future of the economies of Japan and other countries are extremely unclear, as the creation of reliable forecasts is difficult with the end of the COVID-19 pandemic unknown.
- In terms of the employment situation, corporate activities are stagnant in a wide range of areas due to COVID-19, and the mindset of companies toward recruitment is becoming sharply more pessimistic, reflecting their sluggish business performance and their review of recruitment plans and activities.
Against the backdrop of the structural shortage of workers due to factors such as the aging population, the falling birthrate and a fall in the size of the labor force, the mindset of companies toward recruitment will recover in the medium to long term.
- While competition with competitors will intensify, selection in the human resources services industry will make progress according to the business strengths of companies.
Business strategies to grow in the post-coronavirus world
- Continuing investment to develop new business
- Rebuilding the sales system and implementing appropriate staff assignments to improve productivity
- Promotion of M and A activities
Promotion of the global busines
- Full-fledged operation of new overseas subsidiaries (Shanghai: Established in November 2019, Thailand: Established in January 2020)
- Promotion of Cross-Border Recruitment, an international career change support service in anticipation of the international mobilization of human resources
Strengthening of the organizational power of the entire Group
- Securing the jobs of Group employees during the pandemic
- The development of an employee-friendly environment through recommendations for work style reforms and teleworking
- Cross-business career advancement support and the construction of a system for cultivating human resources
QUICK Group Medium-Term Plan
To respond to changes in the business environment and revisions to the business plan, the QUICK Group performs rolling reviews of its medium-term plan (three-year plan) every fiscal year to formulate new medium-term plans.
In the current fiscal year, however, we have decided to hold off from determining the medium-term plan at this moment, as it is difficult to create forecasts without a clear understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the Group’s business activities.
We will disclose the medium-term plan as soon as developments in the COVID-19 pandemic situation make a rational assessment of financial results forecasts possible.