Goal, Operating Environment and Strategic Directions for the Fiscal Year ending in March 2019
Take on the challenge of raising sales to 100 billion yen in 2030
Operating Environment (Outlook)
- A cautious stance is required regarding the economic outlook, given the political instability in Japan and uncertainty about the overseas economy, chiefly involving the United States.
- Japan’s human resources market will remain strong because of rising productivity resulting from “work-style reforms” and actions for ensuring a sufficient supply of workers. However, competition among companies to recruit people will become more intense because these measures cannot end Japan’s structural labor shortage caused by its aging and declining population.
- Competition with other companies providing services involving human resources will become even more heated.
○Strategic objectives for 10 years from now
- Growth of current businesses and launch and growth of new businesses
- Continue making substantial investments for M&A and new business models that use artificial intelligence
○im for growth of the global human resources business
- As Japan’s working age population falls due to an aging population and declining number of children, start an employee relocation support business to assist clients with reassignments of their employees on a global scale.
○Activities to develop employees’ skills and help them achieve their career goals
- Build a stronger organizational structure and make changes to personnel systems to achieve “work-style reform”
- Career advancement support encompassing all group business operations, an employee training program framework, and the expansion and strengthening of recruiting activities
The QUICK Group’s Medium-term Plan
QUICK reexamines and revises its medium-term plan every year to reflect changes in operating environment and goals for business activities. As a result, the plan announced on May 9, 2017 has been replaced with a three-year plan that ends in March 2021.
The central theme of the new medium-term management plan for the QUICK Group is to “Take on the challenge of raising sales to 100 billion yen in 2030.” Group companies will use many initiatives to accomplish the goals of the plan.
The new medium-term management plan includes the goal of raising sales and earnings to new records in each of the plan’s three years.
announced on May 8, 2018