The QUICK Group’s Evolution
- Established Quick Planning CO., LTD. (former trade name of QUICK CO.,LTD. (the “Company”) to start business as a recruitment advertising agency. (Registered date of establishment is Sep. 30.)
- Established the Nagoya Office.
- Established the Tokyo Office.
- Changed the trade name to the current “QUICK CO.,LTD.” as part of the process of introducing the corporate identity at the 10th anniversary.
- Established the New York Office in the United States.
- Started education/training business (current Recruiting Business) and personnel placement business (current Human Resources Services Business).
- Started personnel placement business in Osaka.
- Started personnel placement business in Tokyo.
- Established QUICK USA, Inc. in New York, the United States, as a local entity to start temporary staffing and personnel placement businesses for local Japanese residents.
- Started development and operation of “Jinzai Bank Net,” a portal site on which jobseekers can make bulk registration to different personnel placement companies (current Internet-Related Business).
- Established iQ CO.,LTD. to expand business into the IT field.
- Started personnel placement business in Nagoya.
- Registered the Company’s shares with the OTC market of the Japan Securities Dealers Association.
- Acquired shares of KCC CO., LTD. (current Colorful Company, Inc.), making its way into information publishing business in Hokuriku region.
- Acquired shares of Career System Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of KCC CO., LTD., making its way into temporary staffing business in Hokuriku region.
- Established Shanghai Quick-Myts Mingsheng H.R. Consulting CO., LTD. (current Shanghai Quick CO., LTD.) as a local entity in Shanghai, China, to start personnel placement and personnel and labor consulting businesses primarily targeting local Japanese companies.
- Integrated its contract service business division for architectural & civil engineering design and construction management and specified dispatching division into Career System Co., LTD. by company split.
Moved the Tokyo Office to the current location(in Minato-ku, Tokyo).
Cancelled the OTC registration with the Japan Securities Dealers Association and listed the Company’s shares on JASDAQ Securities Exchange (current Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ Standard).
Tokyo Office changed its status to Tokyo Head Office, establishing a two-head office system together with Osaka Head Office.
Moved the Nagoya Office to the current location (in Naka-ku, Nagoya).
Opened “Kango-roo!,” a website dedicated to recruiting health-care personnel.
- Moved the Head Office to the current location (in Kita-ku, Osaka).
- Established QUICK VIETNAM CO., LTD. in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Changed the stock market listing to the 2nd Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- KCC CO., LTD. changed its trade name to the current Colorful Company, Inc.
- Changed the stock market listing to the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Made its local entity in Shanghai a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company and changed its name to Shanghai Quick CO., LTD.
- QUICK USA Inc., the Company’s subsidiary, established QUICK GLOBAL MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. in Aguascalientes, Mexico, to start personnel placement, temporary staffing and personnel and labor consulting businesses primarily targeting local Japanese companies.
- Started nursery teacher dispatch and nursery school operation businesses through acquiring shares of WORK PROJECT, Inc.
- QUICK GLOBAL MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. became a subsidiary after the purchase of stock through a third-party allocation.
- Established QUICK GLOBAL CO., LTD. to oversee foreign subsidiaries and provide support for sales and other activities.
- Centre People Appointments Ltd provides personnel placement and temporary staffing services in London, became a subsidiaries of the purchase of stock.
- Acquired Kronos Co., Ltd., which develops an innovative solution that uses a web system, app and AI, and operates training programs for IT engineers.
- Established Shanghai Quick Human Resources CO., LTD. in Shanghai, China, to start personnel placement business.
- Established QHR (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (current QHR Recruitment Co., Ltd.), in Bangkok, Thailand, to start personnel placement, personnel and labor consulting Business, and established QHR Holdings (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (current QHR Holdings Co., Ltd.) to support its business.
- IQ Co., Ltd. changed its trade name to the current HR Vision Co., Ltd.
- Acquired Jump Co., Ltd. which consults that utilizes the recruitment strategy framework "STRUCT", providing creative and educational training services.